There are three major faults in crusher equipment: bearing faults, shaft faults and fixing, and rotor core faults. Next, I will analyze the main points of the three major defects.
I. Bearing faults, repair and wear parts
Rotary shaft rotates through bearing support, which is the heaviest part of load and easy to wear and tear.
(1) Examination of faults
Inspection in operation; when the rolling bearing is short of oil, it will hear the sound of "bone and bone". If it hears the sound of discontinuous "stalk", it may be that the bearing ring is cracked. When the bearing is mixed with sand and other impurities or the bearing parts are slightly worn, a slight noise will occur.
After disassembly, check; first observe whether the crusher bearing rollers, inner and outer steel rings can be damaged, rusted, scarred, and so on, and then pinch the inner ring of the bearing with hand, and make the bearing level, the other hand force out the rigid ring, if the bearing is good, the outer steel ring should rotate smoothly, no vibration and obvious sticking phenomenon in rotation, after stopping rotation, the outer ring does not retrogress. Otherwise, it is stated that bearings can no longer be used. The left hand holds the outer ring, the right hand holds the inner ring, and pushes hard in all directions. If it feels loose when pushing, it will be worn seriously.
The rust spots on the surface of bearings can be erased by sandpaper and then cleaned by gasoline. When the bearings have cracks, inner and outer rings are broken or the bearings are over-worn, new bearings should be replaced. When replacing new bearings, the bearings of the same type as the original ones should be selected.
II. Inspection and Repair of Rotary Shaft Faults
(1) Journal wear; when journal wear is small, a layer of chromium can be plated on the journal, and then grinded to the required size; when wear is more, surfacing can be stopped on the journal, and then grinded on the lathe; if journal wear is too large, also turning 2-3 mm on the journal, then turning a set of cylinders, while hot sleeve on the journal, and then turning to the required size.
(2) Shaft bending; if the bending of the crusher shaft is not large, it can be repaired by polishing the journal and sliding ring; if the bending exceeds 0.2mm, the rotating shaft can be placed under the press, and the bending position can be adjusted under pressure, and the corrected surface of the shaft can be machined and polished by a lathe; if the bending is too large, a new shaft needs to be replaced.
3. Inspection and repair of stator and rotor core defects
The stator and rotor are made up of insulated silicon steel sheets, which are part of the magnetic circuit of the motor. The damage and deformation of stator and rotor cores are mainly caused by the following reasons.
The excessive wear or poor assembly of crusher bearings results in friction between stator and rotor, which damages the appearance of iron core, and then leads to short circuit between silicon steel sheets, which increases the iron loss of motor and makes the temperature rise of motor too high. At this time, the use of fine files and other tools to remove burrs, eliminate short joints of silicon steel sheets, clean up after the application of insulating paint, and heating and drying.
(2) When removing the old windings, too much force is exerted to tilt and open the stolen slot outwards. At this time, the tip tongs and the number one tool of wood hammer are used to trim the teeth to reset the defect, and the hard insulation materials such as Green-shell paper and gluewood board are taken into account among the slit silicon steel sheets which are not easy to reset.
(3) The outer rust of iron core is formed due to dampness and other reasons. At this time, sandpaper should be used to polish and clean, and insulating paint should be applied after liquidation.
(4) Grounding of coil winding produces high heat to burn iron core grains or teeth. Can use chisel or scraper and other tools to remove the deposits clean, coated with insulating paint to dry.
_The separation between the iron core and the machine base is loose, and the original positioning screw can be tightened. If the positioning screw fails, the positioning hole can be re-drilled and tapped on the machine base, and the positioning screw can be tightened.