Hammer crusher is a new type of sand making equipment. Its equipment has the advantages of fine grain size and large workload. It is also called European plate crusher and European plate hammer crusher. It is widely used in metallurgical, mining, chemical, cement, coal dry stone, construction, sand making, refractory materials and ceramics and other industrial and mining enterprises, engaged in crushing and fine crushing of materials. It is mainly suitable for crushing all kinds of hard and soft ores whose compressive strength is not higher than 320 MPa, and can replace the traditional sand making machine. Below is a summary of the European hammer crusher in use should pay attention to the matters, common problems and detailed treatment plan, so as to be targeted when customers.
First of all, we should strictly abide by the correct operating standards and turn on the machine in turn according to the order.
Start bucket elevator-jaw crusher-material storage bin, start analyzer-blower (no load start, after normal operation load) - start main engine, start electromagnetic vibration feeder immediately when starting main engine. At this time, the grinding work is the beginning.
When stopping the machine, shut down the feeder in the following order: shut down the feeder first, stop feeding after one minute, stop the main engine, blow off the remaining material, stop the blower, and finally shut down the analyzer.
According to the correct operating standards, the use of crusher can prolong the life of the machine. The following problems may be encountered in the work, so how to deal with them?
First, it is found that the discharge grain of European hammer crusher is too large:
1. To clarify the wear of hammer head, it is necessary to idle or replace the hammer head.
2. The gap between the hammer head and the return plate is too large, which is generally adjusted to 15-20 mm.
3. The grain size of the discharged material will also be affected by the excessive feed size.
2. Hammer hammer grinding bearings are found to be heated.
1. To clarify that bearings are short of oil, it is necessary to refuel in time. Of course, too much refueling will also make bearings hot. When refueling, we must check the oil level.
2. If the bearing is damaged, the bearing should be replaced in time.
3. If the top cover is too tight, the bolts should be adjusted and tightened appropriately.